Monday 11 June 2007

Yogini I am












"Ganesha, the Elephant God. Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth." (About.com: Hinduism)

I called the folks at the Atlantic Yoga Teacher Training yesterday to make known my interest in their 2007/08 program and as a result find myself this morning responding to their prompt reply. Now is it just me or does everyone get that "Oh no! not the two page essay - yes - two page essay - on why do I want to take this program and tell us something about your background and experience question"? Well I was going to say "Oh my, talk about myself", however, having started this blog suggests I'm ready to do just that. It doesn't make writing the essay any easier though.

This morning I registered for the July/August sessions with Stephanie - two Yin Yoga classes and one Kripalu.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What fun! I am so pleased you have already signed up for classes this summer. Love what you've done... am inspired to start my own once the pressure of school lets up...

looking forward to reading future entries...

Driftwood & Turtles said...

I would love to see what you would produce. Something in pink perhaps?